KAS Staffing is currently looking for an Entry Level Logistics Clerk/Gate Monitor. Our client, a well known and established yard management company which operates inside Ford in Oakville, has an immediate need to complete their logistics team.
TEMP to PERM opportunity, after 6 months of continuous employment, expect to be hired on by client! Great secure union position, upon hire, be sure to expect regular raises as well as a full benefits package and pension plan!
Excellent opportunity for recent college graduates to gain work experience and get a foot in the door! The ideal candidate for this role is a recent college graduate who possesses a positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and gain new workplace skills and experience, training will be provided.
What We Offer:
- Make up to $600.00 per week based on a 40 hour work week
- 5 days per week with full-time hours
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Definite opportunity for growth within the organization
- 4% vacation pay
- Start ASAP
Seeking individuals who work well as a cooperative team member, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Insure smooth and timely shunt operations
- Utilize data entry skills and computer software skills to maintain accurate flow of all paperwork and information in support for the shunting operation
- Greet drivers and process paperwork
- Check in all trucks entering facility
- Enter arrival and departure of trailers
- Circle check of trailers to identify any damages
- Record any damage reported from the driver
- Receive radio calls from drivers advising of trailer locations and statuses
- Other clerical duties as assigned such as answering phones, responding to emails etc
- Must have at least 1 year of data entry experience as this is an integral part of the role
- Must have own means of transportation as client location is not bus accessible
- Clear criminal record check
- Must work well in a team oriented environment
- 7 day a week operation, must be able to work any day of the week
Interested and qualified candidates please APPLY NOW!
Please be sure to reference Job ID 474 in your application.