KAS Staffing is currently seeking 310J Mechanics to work with our client located in Etobicoke, Ontario.
We are ideally looking for 310J certified mechanics, but 310T mechanics are encouraged to apply as well.
- $29 - $30/hr
- Monday to Friday - 6:00AM to 8:00AM start time
- Paid weekly + 4% vacation pay accrual
- Start ASAP
- Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing: electrical systems; landing gear assemblies and trailer frames; hitching/coupling systems; trailer bodies; suspensions systems; tires, wheels, hubs and axles; air and auxiliary systems; braking systems; heating and refrigeration systems as well as ventilation devices and hydraulic systems
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Advising customers on work performed, general trailer condition and future work required
- Reading and interpreting owner/operator/manufacturer operating manuals and service specifications
- Accurately entering and updating information through the maintenance tablet in the Maintenance software system
- Other duties as required
- Licensed trailer 310J or equivalent provincial license
- Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams, training documents and repair procedures
- Must be able to complete repairs in accordance with Ministry of transportation repair requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Must be able to work independently and also engage in a team atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates please APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions please feel free to call Danny at 416-895-8875 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to reference Job ID 295 in your online application