Are you someone with safety and compliance experience in the trucking industry? And are you looking for full time, day shift work in the Etobicoke area?
Here are some of the Perks & Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd and this position:
- Extended Health Benefits including Prescriptions, Dental and Vision Care
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Fuel card, paid 407 and cell phone will be provided after probation period
- And many more...
Health & Safety Compliance Supervisor (Trucking Industry) needed immediately in Etobicoke
Salary - $1100/week
Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm
- Onboard drivers, including orientations, training and on-going communication
- Maintain government records and keep up to date on all government rules & regulations, federally/provincially and cross border
- Manage Health & Safety program
- Stay up to date with MTO regulations and ensure compliance - monitor CVORs
- Identify areas of potential compliance vulnerability
- Participate in recruitment activities and carrying out road tests to potential drivers
- Train all drivers on paperwork, policies, procedures, equipment and day-to-day expectations
- Perform vehicle audit inspections with all new drivers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trucking safety and compliance
- Experience in a driver trainer/safety compliance role
- Strong transportation industry knowledge
- Excellent/strong communication (written and verbal), leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be assertive and make logical decisions
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!