Are you Heavy Loader certified and looking for work in the Brampton area?
Here are some of the Perks & Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd:
- Paid Statutory Holidays
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- $2,500 Scholarship Program
- And many more...
Heavy Loader Operator needed immediately in Brampton
On-Call, Days or Nights, 12 hour shifts (6 - 6:30am to 6 - 6:30pm OR 6 - 6:30pm to 6 - 6:30am)
- Operating CAT938 and Volvo L180F wheel loaders
- Move, stack, weigh and feed solid waste on Tip Floor to Incinerators
- Must be able to also operate a forklift (if qualified), Komatsu grapple or shunt truck when needed
- Perform routine circle checks, cleaning and servicing on equipment daily
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable Heavy Loader Operator experience (must provide references)
- Have valid heavy loader certification
- Must have steel toed safety footwear
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!