Permanent position available for a licensed Millwright Mechanic in Trenton!
$30/hr + company benefits, pension plan, start with 3 weeks vacation time
Monday to Friday, MAD weekly rotation (midnight, afternoons and days)
Part of a team of various skilled/licensed professionals in the maintenance team
Machinery Repair/Equipment Maintenance
- Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment/production lines
- General upkeep and maintenance of machines
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective part
- Troubleshoot machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Conduct and perform routine preventative maintenance & inspections on building infrastructure, electrical and mechanical equipment
- Log, report and address deficiencies
- Visual inspection of building's interior/exterior to ensure its maintenance
- Perform minor building repairs such as damaged door frames, ceilings, plumbing, etc...
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a certified Millwright Mechanic OR Apprentice Millwright in final year of apprenticeship
- Able to work in a team oriented environment as well as independently
- Able to work in a unionized environment
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!