Are you an experienced material handler looking for full time job in the Mississauga area?
Here are some of the Perks and Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd:
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Paid Statutory Holidays
- $2,500 Scholarship Program
- And many more....
Material Handler needed immediately in Mississauga
Monday to Friday, Day shift (7:30am to 3:30pm) OR Afternoon shift (4pm to 11pm)
- Responsible for accurately staging, loading and verifying product shipments and inventory materials received
- Working with cooler, production and warehouse personnel
- Complete required orders daily
- Observe all safety rules and regulations including use of PPE and material handling equipmen
- Remove product from production lines and ensure it is weighed and stored
- Unpacking and putting away finished goods in correct location
- Scanning of products and ensure line is fully stocked of products
- Maintain high food safety and Health & Safety standards
- Minimum 1 year experience in food production environment
- Minimum 6 months of walkie experience required
- Warehouse and forklift operator experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Lift, push and pull up to 50kgs.
- Repetitive movements using arms, hands and wrists for long periods of time
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!