Are you a licensed mechanic, looking for work in the Toronto area?
Here are some of the Perks & Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd and the position:
- Seasonal PPE/Boot allowance
- Cell phone and tools allowance
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- And many more...
Qualified and/or Licensed Mechanic needed immediately in Toronto
$30 - $33/hr, depending on experience
Monday to Friday, Early AM shift
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment such as (but not limited to): sidewalk tractors, wheel loaders, skid loaders, ebikes, trailers, trucks, vehicles and attachments such as sweepers, snowplows and snow blowers
- Working in various weather conditions
- Repetitive bending and lifting, utilization of hand tools
- Be on-call 24/7 between Nov.1 and April 30 for emergency repairs
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Must have small engines experience
- Valid G or higher license
- 421A certification preferred
- Prior lock-out training and certification required
- Preferred equipment experience on the following: Ford truck series, Kubota B2650/LX2610 or equivalent, Metal Pless snowplow, CAT 906M or equivalent, Snowex plows, Isuzu NRR Diesel trucks or equivalent, Electric/Hydraulic de-icing systems (liquid & granular)
- Willing and able to do physically demanding work
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!