Are you someone with extensive construction experience, looking for day shift work in Scarborough (Toronto)?
Here are some of the Perks & Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd:
- Extended Health Benefits including Prescriptions/Dental/Vision Care and more
- Paid Statutory Holidays
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- And many more...
New Home Construction Technicians needed immediately in Scarborough
Monday to Friday, 7am to 4:30pm
- Fix and eliminate deficiency items before Certification of Completion, Pre-Delivery Inspections, including preparation for occupancy inspection
- Coordinate repair of deficiency items with Superintendent and homeowner, before (and after) closing
- Identify and assess construction deficiency and perform repairs
- Prepare suites for inspection by City for occupancy, insulation and framing
- Perform drywall checkouts as required
- Ensure clean-up of suites, inside and outside, prior to QA and CCP
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 2+ years experience in residential/commercial construction industry or experience in renovations/repairs business
- Completion of high school or higher education level preferred but not required
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in multiple construction trades (carpentry, drywall, painting, etc...), including various tools and equipment required
- Framing knowledge for assessing deficient work such as point loads, trusses, drywall prep, etc... an asset
- Attention to detail, positive & enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn
- Basic arithmetic skills is essential (able to take measurements, etc...)
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!