Production Associates and General Labourers needed in Belleville & Trenton
Rate of pay dependent on assignment and shift
Various shift options available
Full orientation provided prior to assignment start
What We Offer:
- Convenient online application process
- Choice - we detail all positions prior to you accepting an opportunity and you choose what is right for you!
- Respect - you are always treated with respect as a professional and our brand ambassador
- Experience - experienced and knowledgeable staff - we have been matching the right staff with the right clients for over 30 years
- 8 hour MAD rotation Monday to Friday and no weekends!
- Straight hours - 8 hour straight days, afternoons or nights (nights are Trenton only)
- 12 hour continental rotation - biweekly rotation days and nights - 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
- Tip: you have more days off with a continental rotation shift schedule than any other type of shift
- Work as part of a production team in a manufacturing or warehouse setting
- Manufacturing positions require you to perform fast paced inspection, packing and machine operation
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- 1 year experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- Machine operation experience is required for some positions
- Proof of grade 12 and/or criminal record check (some positions only)
- Most cases require the ability to work rotational shift work (8 hour or 12 hour, depending on client needs)
- Able to stand, bend and twist for full shift
- Be a reliable team member
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!