Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter), looking for work in the Brampton area?
Here are some of the Perks & Benefits of working with KAS Staffing Ltd:
- Benefits after probation period
- RRSP Program
- Weekly Profit Sharing
- Annual Reviews & Increases
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Interacting with a diverse and dynamic group of people
- And many more...
TAS (Talent Acquisition Specialist) needed for our Brampton Branch - Come Join our Family!
$45 - $50K/year - based on experience
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Connecting people with the best career possible by determining people's skill sets and putting them on the right career path
- Sourcing candidates - attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, reverse searching or head hunting
- Performing in-person and phone interviews (COVID depending) - determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Present qualified candidates to our customers - evaluate applicants qualifications with managers after interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Data entry and file management - understands the importance of learning 2 Recruiting software systems and updating all candidate files regularly
- Flexible/After hours on-call - willing to work on call, after hours calls (one week on, one week off) - low call volume
- 3+ years experience in recruitment, human resources or service industry
- Graduate of or enrolled in Human Resource Management college program
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Above average computer skills
- 40 wpm minimum typing speed
- Knowledge of Outlook would be an asset
- Must be willing and able to network
- Detail oriented
- Friendly and engaging - people person
Interested and qualified candidates, please CLICK HERE to apply!